Cambridge Upper Secondary builds on the foundations of Cambridge Lower Secondary, although learners do not need to complete that stage before this one. Wherever in the world your child wants to go, help them get there with Cambridge IGCSE. The Cambridge IGCSE was created more than 30 years ago. Today, it’s the world’s most popular international qualification for upper secondary. Not only is it truly international – it gives students more options than any other international qualification. That means more subjects to choose from, more ways to learn and more ways to succeed. The Cambridge IGCSE curriculum offers a variety of routes for learners with a wide range of abilities, including those whose first language is not English. Starting from a foundation of core subjects, it is easy to add breadth and cross-curricular perspectives. Encouraging learners to engage with a variety of subjects, and make connections between them, is fundamental to our approach. Cambridge IGCSE also helps improve performance by developing skills in creative thinking, enquiry and problem solving. It is the perfect springboard to advanced study.
FREE Class Trial
Our inclusive learning environment, coupled with a low student-teacher ratio, is designed to teach children of all unique learning styles. You can experience it now in person!
The Array of Subjects Available at Our School. We also offer other subjects not on the list to private candidate
01. Cambridge IGCSE Additional Mathematics (0606)
Cambridge IGCSE Additional Mathematics encourages learners to further develop their mathematical ability in problem solving and provides strong progression for advanced study of mathematics or highly numerate subjects.
02. Cambridge IGCSE Art & Design (0400)
Cambridge IGCSE Art & Design encourages a personal response by stimulating imagination, sensitivity, conceptual thinking, powers of observation and analytical ability.
The syllabus allows learners to:
- develop confidence and enthusiasm as they practice technical skills in two- and three-dimensional form and composition
- identify and solve problems in visual and tactile forms
- develop ideas from initial attempts to final solutions
- develop an awareness of the role played by the visual arts in society and history
- broaden cultural horizons and individual experience.
03. Cambridge IGCSE Accounting (0452)
The Cambridge IGCSE Accounting syllabus introduces learners to the theory and concepts of accounting and the ways in which accounting is used in a variety of modern economic and business contexts. Learners focus on the skills of recording, reporting, presenting and interpreting financial information and build an ideal foundation both for further study and for a future career within the profession.
04. Cambridge IGCSE Biology (0610)
Cambridge IGCSE Biology helps learners to understand the biological world in which they live and take an informed interest in science and scientific developments. The syllabus includes the basic principles and concepts that are fundamental to the subject, some current applications of biology, and a strong emphasis on practical skills.
05. Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry (0620)
Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry helps learners to understand the technological world in which they live and take an informed interest in science and scientific developments. The syllabus includes the basic principles and concepts that are fundamental to the subject, some current applications of chemistry, and a strong emphasis on practical skills.
06. Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science (0478)
Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science helps learners develop an interest in computational thinking and an understanding of the principles of problem-solving using computers. They apply this understanding to create computer-based solutions to problems using algorithms and a high-level programming language. Learners also develop a range of technical skills, and the ability to effectively test and evaluate computing solutions.
07. Cambridge IGCSE Chinese Second Language (0523)
Cambridge IGCSE Chinese as a Second Language is designed for learners who already have a working knowledge of the language and who want to consolidate their understanding to progress their education or career. Through their studies, learners achieve a thorough understanding of a wide range of registers and styles and learn to communicate appropriately in different situations.
08. Cambridge IGCSE Ecomonics (0455)
The Cambridge IGCSE Economics syllabus develops an understanding of economic theory, terminology and principles. Learners study the economics of different countries and how these interrelate. They also learn to work with simple economics data and to use the tools of economic analysis. Learners apply understanding of economics to current economic issues.
09. Cambridge IGCSE English as a Frirst Language (0500)
Cambridge IGCSE First Language English is designed for learners whose first language is English. The course enables learners to:
- develop the ability to communicate clearly, accurately and effectively when speaking and writing
- use a wide range of vocabulary, and the correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
- develop a personal style and an awareness of the audience being addresse
10. Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language (Count in Speaking) (0511)
Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language is for learners who already have a working knowledge of the language.
- is suitable for learners whose first language is not English, but who study through the English-medium.
- develops learners’ ability to understand and use English in a range of situations
- builds learners’ awareness of the nature of language and the four language-learning skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- focuses on practical communication for everyday use, which can also form the basis for further, more in-depth language study
- develops transferable skills to complement other areas of the curriculum.
11. Cambridge IGCSE Enterpirse (0454)
Cambridge IGCSE Enterprise is a unique syllabus that brings the world of business into the classroom and gives learners a clear insight into what it means to think like an entrepreneur. This is the first Cambridge IGCSE syllabus which asks learners to adopt the thoughts and actions of entrepreneurs, developing their knowledge and understanding of the practicalities of setting up and running their own new enterprise. Cambridge IGCSE Enterprise equips learners with a range of vital life skills for use in planning and organisation, communication and financial management.
12. Cambridge IGCSE Literature in English (0478)
The syllabus enables learners to read, interpret and evaluate texts through the study of literature in English. Learners develop an understanding of literal meaning, relevant contexts and of the deeper themes or attitudes that may be expressed. Through their studies, they learn to recognise and appreciate the ways in which writers use English to achieve a range of effects, and will be able to present an informed, personal response to the material they have studied.
The syllabus also encourages the exploration of wider and universal issues, promoting learners’ better understanding of themselves and of the world around them.
13. Cambridge IGCSE Malay Foreign Language (0546)
This syllabus is designed for students who are learning Malay as a foreign language. The aim is to develop an ability to use the language effectively for practical communication. The course is based on the linked language skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing, and these are built on as learners progress through their studies.
14. Cambridge IGCSE Mandarin Chinese (Foreign Language) (0547)
This syllabus is designed for learners who are learning Mandarin Chinese as a foreign language. The aim is to develop an ability to use the language effectively for practical communication. The course is based on the linked language skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing, and these are built on as learners progress through their studies.
15. Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics (0580)
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics encourages learners to develop their mathematical ability as a key life skill, and as a strong basis for further study of mathematics or to support skills in other subjects.
16. Cambridge IGCSE Physics (0625)
Cambridge IGCSE Physics helps learners to understand the technological world in which they live, and take an informed interest in science and scientific developments. The syllabus includes the basic principles and concepts that are fundamental to the subject, some current applications of physics, and a strong emphasis on practical skills.
How to Apply?
Lisase with our administarive team and fill out the application and submit the relavent items.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you with enrolment documents
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, we will see you on our school!